Connecticut Drunk Driving Accidents

Call (888) 486-3037 for Experienced Legal Presentation

Despite the national public awareness campaigns and education about the dangers of drunk driving, accidents involving intoxicated motorists remain a serious problem in the United States. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), approximately 10,265 people died in drunk driving collisions in 2015, accounting for nearly one-third (29%) of all traffic-related fatalities in the United States that year.

Those involved in a car accident with a drunk driver often suffer serious injuries which require extensive medical treatment and physical rehabilitation. The recovery process could entail days, weeks, or months away from work. In order to receive compensation for your injuries, our Hartford personal injury attorneys at Zayas Law Firm are committed to taking legal action against the driver and hold him or her responsible for the damages they caused.

Connecticut Dram Shop Laws

In addition to holding the drunk driver liable for your injuries, there is a possibility that you can also hold bars and other establishments that serve liquor responsible for serving alcohol to someone who is obviously intoxicated, underage, or requests alcohol after hours. According to Connecticut’s dram shop laws, if a bar, club, or restaurant negligently served alcohol to a person that ends up causing an accident, the victim may be able to pursue compensation from that establishment.

Let Our Hartford Personal Injury Lawyers Fight for You

For nearly two decades, our firm has been serving clients throughout Connecticut and helping them obtain the compensation they deserve. We can investigate your accident, collect evidence such as the other driver’s BAC test results, and build a strong case strategy just for you. Keep in mind, you won’t have to pay us anything unless we win your case!

Do not hesitate to contact us and schedule a free case evaluation today.

Connect with Zayas Law Firm

Your first consultation is free. Take the first step in your case today!

Send My Info