Attorney Maximiliano Zayas joined Attorney Richard Zayas in November 2007. Max Zayas grew up in New England. He graduated from Boston College Law School. Max Zayas returned to New England from Miami, Florida where he practiced for four years with the distinguished law firm of Gaebe, Mullen, Antonelli, Esco & Dimatteo. There he focused his practice in the areas of personal injury, wrongful death, premises liability, products liability, medical malpractice, insurance coverage and bad faith, and construction defect.
He is a strong believer in helping the injured receive fair compensation for injuries and losses suffered due to the negligence of others. Although his career is just beginning Mr. Zayas has already obtained a multi-million dollar verdict in a wrongful death case in Florida.
He is a member of the Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association and the American Association for Justice, both of which fight for the rights of injured individuals. He also takes pride in being a member of the Connecticut Hispanic Bar Association.
- Connecticut, 2007
- Florida, 2003
- US District Court Southern District of Florida
- US District Court Middle District Florida
- US District Court of Connecticut
- Connecticut Bar Association
- Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association
- American Association for Justice
- Connecticut Hispanic Bar Association
- Miami-Dade County Bar Association
- Boston College Law School 2003
- Middlebury College 1999