Attorney Zayas, the founder of Zayas Law Firm, has been practicing law in the Hartford area since 1990 and has represented thousands of victims in accident cases such as motor vehicle accidents, slip and falls, and medical malpractice. He has tried many jury cases particularly representing clients injured in motor vehicle and slip and fall accidents. He has also briefed and argued cases before the Supreme and Appellate Court of the State of Connecticut.
For over ten years Attorney Zayas has been presenting the program La ley y Usted (“The Law and You”), a local radio program he founded, every Wednesday at noontime on WPRX 1120 AM. He has also prepared and conducted many special programs dealing with Caribbean music, his second passion. Attorney Zayas is well known in the Hartford Community for his involvement and support of cultural and musical organizations and events. Although he is extremely busy with the practice of law, he always finds time to relax with his music and his vast collection of percussion instruments.
We are available 24/7 and offer free consultations!
- Connecticut Bar in 1990
- Federal District Court in the District of Connecticut in 1990
- University of Massachusetts at Amherst (1980 cum laude)
- Kennedy School of Government at Harvard University (Master City and Regional Planning, 1982)
- University of Connecticut, School of Law (1989), J.D.
- General Assembly of the State of Connecticut (House of Representatives)
- Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- American Trial Lawyers Association, Member